On Monday 13 July, the Victorian Government announced details on the expanded Business Support Fund. The Support Fund Expansion was launched to assist small to medium businesses that are financially impacted by the recently re-imposed Stage 3 restrictions in the Melbourne Metropolitan (and Mitchell Shire) area.
The Grant is a one-off payment of $5,000 and applications are open between 13 July and 19 August 2020.
Your business will be eligible if it meets all the following criteria:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
To apply, you can go to Business Victoria, or alternatively, Bizally can apply for you.
If you believe you are eligible and wish for us to apply for this Grant on your behalf, please let us know.